Phillip Baum started with the company as president of Steiner Construction Services in early 2003 and became partner in Steiner Companies in January 2006.
After selling his interest in Steiner Development and Steiner Commercial Realty Mr. Baum became sole owner of Steiner Construction Services January 2nd 2018.
Mr. Baum has extensive experience and expertise in preconstruction services, conceptual estimating, construction of retail, office, industrial, multi-family housing, hospitality, and religious facilities.
Phillip has been responsible for growing Steiner Construction Services, Inc. into a National General Contractor licensed in 35 States, serving the construction needs of many Corporate and private clients.
Select Association and Community Involvement:
– MCA (Minnesota Construction Association) – Past president and current member
– NAIOP (Commercial Real Estate Development Association)
– MSCA (Minnesota Shopping Center Association)
– Minnesota State University, Mankato, MN – Served on Advisory Board for 18 years
– Board of Directors at Burl Oaks Golf Club