Chief Executive Officer
Phillip started with the company as President of Steiner Construction Services in 2003 and became partner in Steiner Companies in 2006. After selling his interest in Steiner Development and Steiner Commercial Realty Phillip became C.E.O. of Steiner Construction Services in January 2018.
With Phillip’s four decades of experience and expertise in construction and estimating he is often invited by his clients to inspect and advise on existing buildings, conceptual estimate costs of renovations, tenant improvements and ground up projects. As a result, clients value and appreciate Phillip’s ability to provide honest objective results.
Phillip has been responsible for growing Steiner Construction Services, Inc. into a National General Contractor licensed in 35 States, serving the construction needs of many Corporate and private clients.
Select Association and Community Involvement:
– MCA (Minnesota Construction Association) – Past president and current member
– NAIOP (Commercial Real Estate Development Association)
– MSCA (Minnesota Shopping Center Association)
– Minnesota State University, Mankato, MN – Served on Advisory Board for 18 years
– Board of Directors at Burl Oaks Golf Club
Direct Phone: 952-475-5125